Thursday, February 25, 2010

9 months w/ world's best girlfriend

A quick blog before I dash to my class. Yesterday was the mark of being with my girlfriend for 9 months. But honestly, it seems like we've been celebrating it for weeks now. For Valentine's Day, she brought me so SoCal and I had the greatest gift ever! She knows I'm really into Animal Planet, Discovery Channel, etc. So she brought me to the Aquarium of the Pacific. Nerd-gasm. Before that, she brought met o my first ever massage. That was an experience I'll never forget. She fell asleep in her massage chair for a bit. haha! <3

This passed weekend was a huge weekend for Rhythm Inc, my ASC Team, and I. Honestly, without my g/f, it wouldn't have ran as smoothly as it did. I had a blast and I'm still feeling a bit dizzy from all the crazy. What girlfriend goes out there and helps take charge? MINE! And she looks good doing it.

And then yesterday, I just felt like she's done so much for me. I was feeling sick the last couple of days, so my productive level seriously went down. But my girlfriend has so much on her table, that I felt that I had to give her something useful. Believe it or not, I gave her $530 for our 9 months. Not that I'm marking a price on our relationship. That's how much money the show made from online tickets and that stuff goes straight into her bank account. So I told her, "Beb. You've done so much for me. I want you to keep that money. Happy 9 months." She definitely deserves it and i don't regret it at all. Oh yeah... and I gave her a Blackberry cover.

Anyway, time for me to run to class. Check out what she's recorded behind the scenes of The MixTape feat Gabe Bondoc & Leejay!

No comments:

Post a Comment