Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The MixTape Feb. 21st Dance Competition



Competition Application available:
The Mixtape Dance Competition Registration Form


More Details soon to come...

Until than, here are some pictures my trip with Rhythm Inc to World Of Dance San Mateo!

Group picture with one of the WOD Coordinator, Abbie.


My girlfriend with Supreme Soul and Quest Crew


Kool Raul and me


Cyndy and one of the Coordinators of Project Em / Funkenometry SF


Charles from Poreotics and me


Devon of Sick Step and Rhythm Inc.


The Brothers, DSD1, and me (209 Represent)


Cyndy and Valen from The League


Amy from Dela Femme and me


Cyndy and Steve from Quest Crew


BBoy Hong 10 from Korea and me


On Point, Rhythm Inc, Quest Crew, and Supreme Soul all in one picture (indirectly haha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment