Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Mixtape FAQ and More

Hope you guys like the teaser I made for the event. If you haven't checked it out yet: The Mixtape Teaser 1! Please Subscribe, Rate, Comment...

A common question I'm getting at the moment is "Where can my team registered for the dance competition?"

I will have registration forms finalized by October 1st, 2009. All the info on stage size, rules, and schedules will be there. Email ASC.EventsTeam@gmail.com or leave a comment with your contact info and you'll receive registration forms as soon as they're available.

Yesterday I had the honors of helping judge Rhythm Inc Auditions. Congrats to those who auditioned. It takes guts. Looking around during the auditions, I could see the stress a lot of the people trying out for the team were going through. Check out the team, Rhythm Inc and show some love. Also, if you do the Twitter thing, keep updated on their upcoming events and also they'll be having High School Auditions very soon: Rhythm Inc's Twitter.

I've had a busy week with a lot of help from my girlfriend. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have made it through without her help. Or at least not get all the work done and hours I did for my Radio and Television courses for school. One of those moments where you hope you didn't take up too much of their time. We're both have busy schedules ahead of us, but it's nice to be able to see her even if it's doing homework, video projects, and website updates in the media room on our four months.

I got a nice schedule ahead of me. My upcoming weekend includes: World of Dance, a baby shower, a Christening (woot, I'm a Godfather), and DJing Stockton's H.S. Picnic After Party put together by Kilusan.

Yesterday I had a good time. I had to go to Fremont to pick up a few things from my old house. While there I visited a few old friends with the little time I had there. It was nice to have my girlfriend around to keep me company on the trip. We were hoping to hang out with one of her friends from her hometown, John aka Farmer, but our schedule prevented that from happening in the Bay Area. She had to be back in Stockton for Rhythm Inc Auditions.

Farmer was able to make it to Stockton and we got to spend the rest of the night with him and the Rhythm Inc family at my girlfriend's place. The night was filled with joking around, food, and showing Farmer how amazing my gf and I are on Puzzle Fighter and Marvel Vs Capcom skills. I trained my girlfriend very well at Puzzle Fighter. Ready for a challenge? Add her on Xbox Live: LiddoC. And don't forget to add me: Evo Adobo.

Happy gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment