Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Lets Talk!

Life has been feeling off lately. It's a bit hard to explain, but it's that gut feeling where you wish you could step up to a situation yet can't figure out how.

Have you ever told yourself, "That's what I want to do." You make ALL the arrangements, go balls-out to make sure you have the supplies needed, and told all your friends and family about how excited you are about wanting to accomplish this goal! Than you don't finish what you've started.

What stopped you? Or if you don't believe you've been stopped, why haven't you accomplished that goal yet? I'm not specifically talking about Life-Long Goals. These goals can be small too, such as diets, budgeting, party, or gathering of friends.

Personally, I'm not saying I haven't reached my goals. Like most of you, I'm still walking down the streets my parent's have paved their way for me. I just happened to stop and smell the roses. But I have also made some mile stones along the way.

I'm slowly seeing why my parent's didn't think my life in the Bay Area wasn't for me. I completely and utterly miss living on my own. My girlfriend has seen first hand the closeness I have with my friends and coworkers. It was the good life! I would seriously trade almost anything in the world to be back there. We'd party EVERY night, drive to other cities whenever we pleased, constantly eat out, meet new people... But that's a life I'm going to have to leave behind.

Somewhat, I'm very happy to have moved back to my hometown. My parent's helping support me financially, old friends catching up with how their lives have been, I'm a Godfather now, and I have a great, playful, energetic, and understanding girlfriend. That's a life I'm going to have. And so far, I'm not regretting anything anymore.


As I started this blog, there is this gut feeling where I wish I could step up. Oddly enough I don't know what situation my gut is telling me about. From what I've analyzed, I got it easy.

Off subject now! Here's what's on my mind...

Work-Out Talk:
I rode my bicycle 12 mile bike ride and did most of the
300 Spartan Workout Training 1, which you can find on YouTube. It intense!

30 Reps of Jump Squats
30 Reps of Staggered Pushups
30 Reps of Alternating Split Jumps
30 Reps of Explosive Pushups
30 Reps of Prison Squats
30 Reps of Hindu Pushups
30 Reps of Kneeling Band Rows
30 Reps of Burpees
30 Reps of Pull Ups
30 Reps of Double Crunchs

-Total of 300 Reps-

I can already tell I'm going to be sore in the morning. If you're just starting to get back into exercising and looking for a great workout, I highly recommend this.


Pokémon Platinum Talk: I don't really play Pokémon that much anymore, but I was doing Battle Frontier's Battle Hall. I needed 50 consecutive wins to get an "Achievement." I won 49 in a row and lost the 50th battle. Epic Fail. I would have rather lost my 48th battle than the 49th. Almost tasted victory! Instead got bitch slapped in the face by a Dusknoir. I don't even know what a Dusknoir is!

Can't go off without talking about the girlfriend. With the hard times and transitioning going on at the moment, it's nice to have someone to share everything with. The other day after my gig, I brought her a bag of lumpia to her meeting. Romantic, right? Anyway, it's seriously the least I can do. She pays for my lunch almost everyday I see her. Quickest way to a man's heart. haha! Today we ate at Siamese Street Thai Restaurant which is down the street from her school. It's the one of the few times where we actually sat down in a restaurant for a meal. Literally one of the few times! The three months we've been together we've only eaten at four or five sit down restaurants.

Recently I've been introduced to a lot of her friends. And they're all seriously cool: her roommates, her dance team, and her Xi Chi family (something like that. Not too familiar with the Greeks). Each group of her friends always just have something to say and it's easy to keep a conversation with them. Hopefully they don't think I talk too much. :-P So far, I think I've made a great impression.

I see the room mate and her co-workers more often. We have some funny chats about Disney than somehow talk about Physics. That's how college students talk. haha! Brings me back to when I was living with room mates in the bay. Fun times! Best part... jumping out of no where and scaring the crap out of everyone. woot! Good times... So, what crazy pranks have you pulled on your room mates?

Also, I brought my bo to San Jose and San Francisco a few weeks back. Totally had fun and that deserves a blog of it's own.


And that's how the cookie crumbles....



No comments:

Post a Comment