Monday, September 28, 2009

Current Video Project

Here's a personal project I'm working on. This one is for my parents. They had their 25th Wedding Anniversary in January and I'm putting together a HUGE slide show for them. So many pictures to look through! wow...

I made this one to show them an example of what their slide show can look like. They seemed to like it, but of course they'll want changes in it. But I'd like to share with you guys the demo I made for them.

The music is by Next Phaze called "Number One" and the photos are by Joseph Ontiveros Jr. Click on the link to check out the video! Feel free to comment.

The Gatdula's 25th Wedding Anniversary Demo Reel

***Warning: For some odd reason the demo will take up your whole window. I'm currently working on that problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment