Sunday, July 12, 2009

Accidental Fast Food Cup Collection

I should start throwing away cups after bringing them into my room, even though it has evolved into a pretty cool collection next to my window! haha! Maybe evolved shouldn't be the word to use in this context. These cups have been sitting there for a while. *shivers* Now I'm gonna throw them away. I just wanted to share my moment of unnecessary-spontaneous-enjoyment in my life. As you can see, I don't stick with one type of food... I go international! From Mexican, to Filipino, to good ol' American! num num num num... Gosh, I need to an apple.

(from left to right: Chipotle, El Pollo Loco, Sonics, Jollibee, Jack In The Box, Carl's Jr.. Never heard of some of them? Wiki it! Or Bing.com like Olivia Munn.)

No comments:

Post a Comment